Are you based in the Denver Metro area and passionate about community health?
Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States (CHAMPS) is a dynamic and team-orientated non-profit that provides support and training to community, migrant, and homeless health centers serving underserved communities in Region VIII (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY).
What makes CHAMPS the place for you?
- Meaningful mission, vision, and values, all designed to ensure our health centers can better serve their patients and communities.
- Positive work culture and a small and collaborative team.
- Great employee benefits and a hybrid work schedule.
- Opportunity for internal advancement.
- An environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other lawfully protected status.
CHAMPS is accepting applications for the Programs Coordinator, Population Health position. Click here to learn more.
Explore additional community health careers in the CHAMPS Job Opportunities Bank.