CHAMPS hosts the Clinicians Listserv (the Listserv), an e-mail listserv for CHC clinicians interested in joining a free discussion forum for exchanging important patient care, clinical quality, and other useful information. Participants of the Listserv include employees of Region VIII community health centers (CHCs) and Primary Care Associations (PCAs).
Please click or scroll down for:
Enrollment and Utilization
Listserv Code of Conduct, Etiquette, and Disclaimers
The Listserv is an effort to improve communication strategies between Region VIII providers, as well as to advance the clinical needs of the region and improve care for the underserved. The benefits of the Listserv include:
- Sharing best practices
- Asking questions of peers
- Learning from the experience of others
- Solving problems with colleagues
- Discussing quality improvement efforts
- Staying updated on current activities
- Learning about emerging health issues
The CHAMPS Clinicians Listserv is private. Only members can receive, send, and/or retrieve messages from the Listserv. To ensure the best possible experience for all Listserv members, CHAMPS has established some guidelines for participation. By using the CHAMPS Clinicians Listserv you agree that you have read and will follow the guidelines below.
Code of Conduct Rules
- The Listserv is for topics related to CHCs, primary and preventive care, and overall health-related issues; any other use of the Listserv is prohibited.
- Members should interact with other members of the Listserv in a respectful and professional manner.
- Promotion of a specific product or service for proprietary purposes is not allowed.
- Please refrain from making derogatory comments, ridicule, or attacking others. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or illegal language or materials is prohibited.
- Discussions or questions regarding salaries, prices, or rates should be avoided. Messages should not encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, boycotts, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade.
- Information protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner should not be shared. Do not share documents that you do not have authorization to share.
- The Listserv should not be used in any way that could be construed as support for or opposition to any candidate of a federal, state, or local public office.
- Please include a signature tag at the end of each message listing your name, title, organization, and email address.
- Clearly type the topic of your comments in the subject field. This allows others to respond more appropriately to your posting.
- Do not forward any message from the Listserv to persons not on the Listserv without the permission of the person you are “quoting”.
- Do not send administrative messages to the list such as “please remove me”.
- CHAMPS accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the Listserv.
- To the extent permitted by law, CHAMPS disclaims any and all liability with respect to accuracy, completeness, and reliability of any information and/or opinions supplied by Listserv members.
- By using the Listserv, subscribers agree to indemnify and hold harmless CHAMPS, its committees, affiliates, officers, and agents against all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs from claims arising out of a breach of these guidelines.
Please feel free to contact the CHAMPS Clinical Quality Improvement Director with any questions.