Stay informed and connected through CHAMPS events, trainings, and products!
CHAMPS provides a multitude of events, trainings, products, and services designed to support Region VIII Community Health Centers (CHCs) in serving their patients. These conferences, webcasts, teleconferences, publications, online resources, pocket cards, etc. are aimed at CHC staff and board members and provide continuing education, networking opportunities, and ongoing professional development.
Don’t know where to start? Check out the CHAMPS Site Tutorial.
Looking for clinical resources? Check out the CHAMPS Clinical Site Tutorial.
Looking for workforce resources? Check out the CHAMPS Workforce Site Tutorial.
• Call for Nominations: 2017 CHAMPS Awards
• Register Today: 2017 NWRPCA/CHAMPS Fall Primary Care Conference
• Register Today: CHAMPS/RMPHTC Care Coordination Strategies for Diabetes Management ECHO Learning Community
• Register Today: Credentialing and Privileging Practices Webcast
• Register Today: CHAMPS/CCHN 2017 O&E Webcast #2 – Leveraging O&E Assisters in Community Health Centers
• New CHC Board Resources: Corporate Compliance and Conflict of Interest/Standards of Conduct Webpages
• New Members Only Webpage: Immigration Resources
• New Tip Sheet: Social Media Content Development Tips
• Now Open: Abstract Portal for the 2017 NWRPCA/CHAMPS Fall Primary Care Conference
Stay up to date on CHAMPS offerings by following us on LinkedIn!
Learn more about CHAMPS events and products by linking to:
• CHAMPS Calendar of Events
• Distance Learning – Webcasts and Teleconferences
• Annual Primary Care Conference
• CHC Board Resources
• Patient Education Tools
• Clinical Activities and Resources
• Recruitment and Retention Resources
• Cross-Disciplinary Resources
• Outreach and Enrollment Resources
• Publications and Electronic Media
Working in Region VIII
Are you ready to make a difference? Work for a Community Health Center!
Visit the CHAMPS Job Opportunities Bank (JOB) to explore clinical and administrative career opportunities at Community, Migrant, and Homeless Health Centers (CHCs) and related organizations in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming (Federal Region VIII).
Sign up for the monthly CHAMPS Job Opportunities Bank (JOB) Email to receive a listing of recently posted health center positions right in your inbox.
Watch CHAMPS: Working at Health Centers in Region VIII to hear directly from providers and staff what they enjoy about working at a health center!
CHCs provide high-quality, affordable, and accessible primary health care to predominantly indigent, medically underserved, and underinsured populations in a wide range of communities, from inner cities to rural frontiers. Working for a CHC is a unique experience, with an abundance of advantages over careers in other types of health-care organizations, including:
• Patient-Directed and Patient-Centered Care
• Mission-Driven Environments
• Commitment to High Quality Care
• Strong Support Networks
• Growing Need for CHC Professionals
• Potential Scholarship and/or Loan Repayment Funds
• Coverage of Professional Malpractice Costs
CHAMPS is grateful to our generous members and honored to serve as the Region VIII Primary Care Association.
CHAMPS organizational membership is open to the Community Health Centers (CHCs) and State Primary Care Associations of Region VIII (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, and WY). This support is vital and allows CHAMPS to meet its mission of supporting Region VIII CHCs so they can better serve their patients.
In exchange for supporting CHAMPS’ educational, recruitment and retention, and clinical services, current members will receive the following benefits for the April 2017 – March 2018 membership year:
• Two seats on the CHAMPS Board of Directors
• Free access to online CHAMPS Live and Archived Distance Learning Events
• CD-ROM copies of CHAMPS Archived Webcasts
• Two free copies of the 2017-2018 CHAMPS Region VIII Health Center Directory
• Option to participate in the annual CHAMPS/CliftonLarsonAllen Financial Benchmarking Project
• Option to participate in the Region VIII Health Center Preferred Pricing Program for Employment Screening Services
• Discounted registration for CHAMPS face-to-face trainings including Spanish Language for Health Professionals
• Discounted registration plus opportunities for registration and clinical travel reimbursement for the CHAMPS/NWRPCA Annual Conference
• Access to the Members Only section of the CHAMPS Website
• Direct advertising of newly active Job Opportunities Bank (JOB) postings to job seekers